Are charity auctions dying? Today's special guest is Nelson Jay, the "bow tie" benefit auctioneer from Seattle, Wash. Nelson shares potential pitfalls, tips and techniques to employ in your next fundraising live and silent auction, including...
- How benefit auctioneers set themselves apart from other auctioneers
- How to create a fundraising road map to meet your event revenue goals
- Top tricks to extract funds
- Extra revenue generators: Warm-up activities, social media photo ops
- How to juggle a live and silent auction in your program
...and more! To find out more about Nelson's services, visit http://www.gaveloauctions.com