Today's special guest is Cheryl Parker, certified benefit auctioneer specialist based in San Diego, Calif. Parker shares her unique tips and tricks for generating extra revenue at your event, plus an offer for an incredible free event planning resource.
In this episode, we cover...
- Whether to put items in the live or silent auction
- The true cost of an auctioneer
- The "right" number of live auction items
- What auction items are selling like hotcakes
- Tips to execute a fund-a-need/cash appeal
...and more! Additionally, for a limited time, Parker is offering our listeners a FREE auction planning guide containing 70+ pages of helpful tips guiding you every step of the way (typically reserved for clients only!).
To get your copy or find out more about Parker's services, visit
www.partager-auction.com or email firstname.lastname@example.org