Today's special guest is Heath Hale, one of the best Benefit Auctioneer Specialists in the country. Together with his team of Cowboys, Hale raised over $9.3 Million and exceeded 100% of his nonprofit clients' fundraising goals in 2016. Today he shares his strategies for raising hundreds of thousands of dollars at his charity events, including...
- Examples of thinking outside the box for exclusive auction lots
- Tips to capture the second high bidder (or underbidder) competing for an item
- How to market to the top tier of spenders in the room
- The importance of messaging in pulling off a fund-a-need
- Where to cut corners - and where to invest
...and much, much more! To find out if the Cowboys can help your organization take event day fundraising to the next level, visit