Today's special guest is Dan Dowling, Campaign Director with Willette, Dowling & Associates, CEO of Dubois Area YMCA, and a consultant helping nonprofits with fundraising growth and capital campaigns. Drawing from Dan's 32 years of nonprofit experience, you'll learn...
- What a capital campaign is (hint: raising major funds for expansion)
- The importance of pre-planning before starting a capital campaign
- How small organizations can launch successful community-based campaigns
- What a feasibility study is, and how to conduct one
- Tips to establish relationships in the community
Be sure to stick around to the end for a great fundraising idea regarding estate and will/trust giving.
Finally, if you liked what you heard, Dowling is offering all listeners a FREE 15-minute consultation to provide professional direction for your fundraising efforts. Email dtdowling[at]comcast.net or call 814-590-2543.