Our series provides nonprofit staff, volunteers, and event leaders with cutting-edge insights and proven best practices to improve fundraising results.
Each episode features a special guest from all sectors and backgrounds of the nonprofit industry--including charity auctioneers, attorneys, development directors, marketers, and many more--who share their unique perspectives and lessons learned.
Events With Benefits is hosted by three longtime event fundraising professionals and friends: Danny Hooper, benefit auctioneer at Danny Hooper Productions; Ian Lauth, VP of Marketing at Winspire; and Renee Zau, Co-founder & CEO of DonationMatch.
Today's special guest is Holly Kennedy, PGA Pro and co-founder of Kennedy Golf Tournament and Event Planning in San Diego, Calif. As charity golf tournaments continue trending upward, learn groundbreaking ideas, details and tips for anyone considering running a golf event.
- how to get players, donations and sponsorships
- how to combine a golf tournament with a raffle or auction (Did you know almost all golf tournaments include a live and silent auction?)
- the flow of the program
- unique, entertaining mini-contests to play at the tournament
- when to include a paddle raise
- tips to run a lower-cost golf tournament
...and more - plus your invitation to play a free round of golf! To learn more about Holly's services, visit http://www.kennedy-golf.com or https://www.emeraldislegolf.net/tournaments