Today's special guest is Ken Davenport, CEO of Mission Edge, a social enterprise dedicated to helping nonprofits with operational support services. Davenport combines entrepreneurial experience with years of observing and assisting smaller charities with growth and strategy to share fiscal insights for nonprofits in 2017. He addresses...
- What is a nonprofit fiscal sponsorship?
- When startups should partner with established nonprofits
- Tips to foster growth and scalability (like a skilled board)
- How social enterprises diversify revenue
- How to integrate social impact with fundraising events for success
For more information on Mission Edge's services for nonprofits - including accounting, HR, fiscal sponsorship and leadership coaching - visit http://www.missionedge.org