Today's special guest is A.J. Steinberg, founder of Queen Bee Fundraising and principal of Masquerade Events. With 20 years' experience in fundraising event planning, Steinberg shares her tips for managing volunteers effectively (without pulling your hair out!). In this podcast, she covers...
- The biggest pitfall event planners face (hint: it involves knowing your audience!)
- How to wield the volunteer "multiplication effect" to multiply event attendance
- Why ticket sales are higher for a first-time event than the third year - and 2 ways to beat the plateau
- The benefits of having more than one event chair, or a Senior and Junior chairperson
- The "Volunteer Matrix" of every volunteer task that needs to be done at a fundraising event
- Tips for professionally loading and displaying auction items
- ...and more!
Grab a notebook and make sure you're ready to jot down these invaluable secrets!
To get the free Start Planning Successful Events Kit, including an event planning timeline, the event volunteer matrix and more, visit https://successfulevents.lpages.co/donationmatch-podcast-handouts
To find out more about Steinberg's event planning services, visit http://www.queenbeefundraising.com