Today's special guest is Keith Fox, professional benefit auctioneer & DJ at Fox Fundraising. In today's episode, Fox shares best practices for improving the sound quality at a benefit auction. Topics include:
- Why sound quality is so important at fundraising events
- How to maintain an audience's energy levels
- Average costs for professional sound
- Tips to get A/V technical support underwritten or sponsored
- Top 3 things event planners should look for in a venue and A/V company
...and more! For more information on Fox Fundraising, email Keith at Keith[at]FoxFundraising.com
All listeners are also invited to contact Keith to download a whitepaper regarding often overlooked sound details for fundraising events.