A podcast designed to help nonprofit organizations raise more money and achieve greater success at their fundraising events with less effort.
Guests from all different sectors of the nonprofit industry--including charity auctioneers, attorneys, development directors, marketers, and many more--share their unique perspectives and biggest lessons learned.
Events With Benefits® is hosted by three longtime event fundraising professionals and friends: Danny Hooper, benefit auctioneer at Danny Hooper Productions; Ian Lauth, VP of Marketing at Winspire; and Renee Zau, Co-founder & CEO of DonationMatch.com
Today's special guest is Noah McMahon, philanthropist, founder and CEO of Anonymous LLC in Laguna Hills, Calif. Noah offers invaluable tips to set ambitious goals, establish the right mindset and build relationships with donors.
In today's episode we discuss...
- the importance of building enduring relationships
- behind-the-scenes look at foundation and grant spending
- how to keep the focus on fundraising at your event
- starting events with the end in mind
- how to think bigger when it comes to fundraising events
...and more! For more on Noah's work, visit http://www.anonymousllc.com/nMcmahon.html