Our series provides nonprofit staff, volunteers, and event leaders with cutting-edge insights and proven best practices to improve fundraising results.
Each episode features a special guest from all sectors and backgrounds of the nonprofit industry--including charity auctioneers, attorneys, development directors, marketers, and many more--who share their unique perspectives and lessons learned.
Events With Benefits is hosted by three longtime event fundraising professionals and friends: Danny Hooper, benefit auctioneer at Danny Hooper Productions; Ian Lauth, VP of Marketing at Winspire; and Renee Zau, Co-founder & CEO of DonationMatch.
Today's special guest is Scott Robertson, professional fundraising auctioneer. With over 20 years of experience, Scott offers proven techniques and invaluable insight on how to reach and exceed your Fundraising Goals by streamlining your auction timeline.
In the episode, Scott covers...
- the difference a professional fundraising auctioneer can have on event revenue
- how to optimize your event timeline, or "show flow"
- tips to close the silent auction
- proper sequencing of live auction items
- how to execute an impactful fund-a-need or special appeal
...and more! For more on Scott's services, visit www.theVOE.com or email Scott directly at email@example.com