Today's special guest is Carlos Leija, Chief Development Officer at Orangewood Foundation in Santa Ana, Calif. He offers invaluable tips to use events to build relationships with donors, recruit volunteers, secure sponsorships and more.
In this podcast, we'll discuss...
- What motivates your donors and event guests
- How to revitalize a stale event
- How to recruit, recognize and retain volunteers
- Unique ideas for new fundraising events
- Advice for procuring successful live auction items
- How to think more like a business and maximize return on investment
To learn more about Carlos' work at Orangewood Foundation, visit https://orangewoodfoundation.org