Today's special guests are Bobby D and Erin Ward, benefit auctioneers based in the New York tri-state area. In this episode, they share the inside scoop on the evolution of fundraising auctions, concrete examples of unique events, plus practical tips to improve your special appeal. Topics include:
- How are fundraising events changing? How can you appeal to younger generations?
- Tips for meaningful, mission-minded decorations and displays
- Improve your Fund-a-Need or special appeal
- Difference between fundraising auctioneers and other types of auctioneers
- Tips to shorten events but still make money
For more on Erin Ward and Bobby D's auctioneering services, visit http://inspireheartsfundraising.com
To learn 3 essential steps to a successful paddle raise event, check out the 3-part video series here: http://howtodoapaddleraise.com