Today's special guest is Brad Mastaler, Past President and active member of the Spruce Grove Rotary Club in Alberta, Canada. Mastaler shares insights from 25 years of involvement with the Rotary Club's Annual Lobster Fest. Topics covered include:
- How do you keep a 25-year-old event fresh?
- Tips for procuring auction items
- Why and how to ask for feedback about your event
- Stories of troubleshooting auction snafus (like the impromptu midnight lobster feed)
- Shifting demographics of guest attendees
"I’ve done their event the past 24 years and consider it a premiere example of a Rotary Auction," shares show host Danny Hooper. You won't want to miss these practical tips and anecdotes to raise more money at your next event."