A podcast designed to help nonprofit organizations raise more money and achieve greater success at their fundraising events with less effort.
Guests from all different sectors of the nonprofit industry--including charity auctioneers, attorneys, development directors, marketers, and many more--share their unique perspectives and biggest lessons learned.
Events With Benefits® is hosted by three longtime event fundraising professionals and friends: Danny Hooper, benefit auctioneer at Danny Hooper Productions; Ian Lauth, VP of Marketing at Winspire; and Renee Zau, Co-founder & CEO of DonationMatch.com
~We're on hiatus this Summer and will return in Fall, 2018 with new episodes for you!~
Today's special guest is Dianne Young, strategist and visionary in the nonprofit space. In this session, Young shares tips and personal stories from decades of fundraising experience, including:
- Young's transition from business roles (like community partnerships) to nonprofit strategy
- How good relationship stewarding increased Stollery Children’s Hospital Foundation revenue from $700K to $12M in 5 years
- Examples of "WOW" worthy auction items
- Creative event themes and activities
- How to put the "d" back in fundraising
...and more! For more information on Young's services, visit www.youngteamltd.com