Today's special guest is Nick Arquette, Founder & CEO of Walk With Sally. Walk With Sally provides hope to children experiencing trauma through a parent, guardian or sibling’s cancer journey through individualized mentoring and community support services. In this episode, Arquette discusses:
- How Walk with Sally attracts corporate and individual donors
- Insight into their annual "White Light White Night" fundraiser, which brings in $500,000 each year
- Tips for maximizing the silent auction, mobile technology and volunteers
- Creative live auction item ideas
- How to tell the right story that supercharges the special appeal, and more!
For more on Walk with Sally, visit www.walkwithsally.org If you or someone you know would make a great mentor for a child whose family has been impacted by cancer, please reach out - they'd love to chat with you! Email info[at]walkwithsally.org